Bolich – Wall lamp “Berlin Glass
Wall lamp / outdoor lamp Berlin Glass by Bolich is a closed lamp with reflector in flattened cone shape, clear glass cap and wall arm. Made of traditionally made casting and spinning parts and individual porcelain elements. This outdoor luminaire is characterized by its timeless design and its particularly wide range of applications. The glass shutter gives the lamp a particularly compact appearance and creates a pleasant diffused light.
- made of high quality stainless aluminum or copper
- Aluminum: deep black outside / pure white inside (A/S)
- with clear glass cover
- Ø 315 mm or
- Ø 415 mm
- complete with double tube aluminum wall arm in:
- 400 mm (W340) with reflector Ø 315 mm
- 500 mm (W350) with reflector Ø 415 mm
- wired into the cast aluminum rosette ready for connection
- high quality porcelain socket E27
- Protection class IP54 (outdoor)
- for incandescent lamps up to max. 100 watt
Wall lamp / outdoor lamp from Bolich
Bolich has stood for inspiring, functional and convincing lighting technology for over 100 years. The produced wall lights of the collection EBOLICHT are partly manufactured since the foundation of Bolich and combine timeless design, durability and the best craftsmanship. With sophisticated special solutions and classic to modern luminaire ranges, the luminaires from Bolichwerke are a sought-after address for specialist planners from architecture, interior design and the advertising industry.