Bolich – Wall lamp / ceiling lamp “Mannheim II D/W
The Mannheim II D/W is a simple two-lamp luminaire that is used as a wall or ceiling luminaire with fluorescent tubes in T8 or T12, depending on the version. The sleeves for T8 or T12 are easily replaceable and can be reordered from us. The built-in electronic pilot control unit (ECG) enables dimmability with classic neon tubes.
One of the first neon lights made of traditionally manufactured metal components. Due to its extraordinary design language, it is in demand wherever an unusual accent needs to be set.
In large rooms, it comes into its own especially in a stringent arrangement.
- Bolich lamp Mannheim II D/W T12
- Metal parts made of refined sheet steel
- Finish: S/S (deep black)
- Luminaire length / tube length / rectangular housing:
- 820 mm / 590 mm / 500x60x35 mm
- 1430 mm / 1200 mm / 730x60x35 mm
- 1730 mm / 1500 mm / 730x60x35 mm
- Tube thickness:
- or T12
- Electrical system with low-loss electric ballast (EB) – dimmable
- Total luminaire height 85 mm
- Delivery without illuminant
Wall lamp / ceiling lamp from Bolich
Bolich has stood for inspiring, functional and convincing lighting technology for over 100 years. The produced wall lights of the collection EBOLICHT are partly manufactured since the foundation of Bolich and combine timeless design, durability and the best craftsmanship. With sophisticated special solutions and classic to modern luminaire ranges, the luminaires from Bolichwerke are a sought-after address for specialist planners from architecture, interior design and the advertising industry.