Bolich – pendant lamp “Berlin” – 400 mm
Suspension lamp Berlin is a classic lamp with reflector in flattened cone shape. Made from traditionally manufactured cast and pressed parts as well as individual porcelain elements.
The pendant lamp is characterized by its timeless design and its particularly wide range of applications.
- Bolich pendant lamp Berlin
- Reflector Ø 400 mm, made of refined sheet steel
- outside deep black (S/S)
- Inside pure white
- Cast aluminum suspension with nickel-plated chain (AGK)
- Black textile cable (TS) 1.5 m long
- with metal canopy hemisphere Ø 80 mm
- high-quality porcelain E27 socket for incandescent lamps up to max. 100 watt
- Protection class IP20 (indoor)
- for incandescent lamps up to max. 100 watt
Delivery does not include illuminant.
Suspension lamp from Bolich
Bolich has stood for inspiring, functional and convincing lighting technology for over 100 years. The produced pendant lamps of the collection EBOLICHT are partly manufactured since the foundation of Bolich and combine timeless design, durability and the best craftsmanship. With sophisticated special solutions and classic to modern luminaire ranges, the luminaires from Bolichwerke are a sought-after address for specialist planners from architecture, interior design and the advertising industry.