Bolich – Wall lamp “Yard” – Copper – Oblique
The shapely outdoor lamp Hof made of copper from Bolich in an oblique design. With truncated cone umbrella. Made of traditionally made casting and spinning parts and individual porcelain elements. The rich interplay of straight and curved elements makes the lamp a typical representative of the young 20th century.
- Reflector Ø 390 mm x 340 mm
- Copper finish
- Copper natural/without varnish (K/R) left to age naturally
- Copper wall arm single tube slanted 350 mm (W235) o. straight 350 mm (W135)
- Copper rosette corrugated diameter 110 mm
- wired into the cast aluminum rosette ready for connection
- with high quality porcelain socket E27
- Cylinder glass frosted 140 mm Ø with thread, 200 Watt, No. 19-k/m
- Protection class IP54 (outdoor)
- for incandescent lamps up to max. 200 watt
Wall lamp / outdoor lamp from Bolich
Bolich has stood for inspiring, functional and convincing lighting technology for over 100 years. The produced wall lights of the collection EBOLICHT are partly manufactured since the foundation of Bolich and combine timeless design, durability and the best craftsmanship. With sophisticated special solutions and classic to modern luminaire ranges, the luminaires from Bolichwerke are a sought-after address for specialist planners from architecture, interior design and the advertising industry.