Bolich – Wall lamp “Hamburg” – Oblique
Wall lamp type Hamburg oblique is a functional wall lamp with cut cone shade. Made of traditionally manufactured cast and pressed parts and individual porcelain elements. Like many other purpose lights, the former barrier lighting has its own special charm. Also popular today as an outdoor lamp, it comes out very effectively.
- Reflector Ø 350 x 290 mm
- made of high quality stainless aluminum
- Aluminum: deep black outside / pure white inside (A/S)
- complete with double tube aluminum wall arm
- Aluminum wall arm double tube (oblique 400 mm (W440))
- wired into the cast aluminum rosette ready for connection
- high quality porcelain socket E27
- Protection class IP54 (outdoor)
- for incandescent lamps up to max. 100 watt
Wall lamp / outdoor lamp from Bolich
Bolich has stood for inspiring, functional and convincing lighting technology for over 100 years. The produced wall lights of the collection EBOLICHT are partly manufactured since the foundation of Bolich and combine timeless design, durability and the best craftsmanship. With sophisticated special solutions and classic to modern luminaire ranges, the luminaires from Bolichwerke are a sought-after address for specialist planners from architecture, interior design and the advertising industry.